APA|DC Annual Mid-Atlantic Portfolio Reviews
This is an acceptance only portfolio review for professional commercial and editorial photographers at Dupont Underground in the heart of Washington, DC. This is a once-a-year opportunity to share new work and meet with creatives from around the mid-Atlantic, one-on-one. Afterwards, stay to hang out in the Underground for a social hour with the reviewers.
Each participant will have (3) 17 minute reviews with some of the top creatives in the region from organizations and companies including AARP, Discovery, Ogilvy, Capital One, Washingtonian Magazine, Smithsonian and more. There is a possibility that additional review slots will become available, a la carte, in October.
WHEN October 18th – 6:30 – 9:00. First reviews begin promptly at 7 pm.
WHERE Dupont Underground, 19 Dupont Circle NW, Washington, DC. Entrance down the red staircase next to Starbucks.
PRICING $75 for Professional/Leader level APA members; $95 for other APA members: $125 for the general public. (Refunds may be given on a case by case basis.)
The Reviewers (alphabetical by company):
1. Jill Foley – AARP
2. Caroline Sheen – Air and Space Magazine
3. David Sanchez – APCO Worldwide
4. Tina Caye – Capital One
5. Cory Lawrence – Discovery
6. Kat Scott – Fathom Creative
7. Jamin Hoyle – Freelance
8. Louise Salas – Freelance
9. Stacy Swiderski – Freelance
10. Campbell Kawka – ISL
11. Claudia Barac-Roth – Marriner Marketing
12. Gretchen Carswell – MDB Communications
13. Nicole Cantarella – Montgomery County Economic Development Corporation
14. Julie Hau – National Geographic
15. Kai Fang – Ogilvy Washington
16. Shawn Huddleston – Rosetta Stone
17. Bill Cutter – Smith Gifford
18. Kevin Richards + Jason Free – Subject Matter
19. Jeff Campagna – Smithsonian Magazine
20. Anna Marina Savvidis – Washingtonian Magazine
There are several steps in the process, so please read and follow each step completely. Questions? Email Erika Nizborski at email@example.com or Jason Hornick at firstname.lastname@example.org