INTERNSHIP – PHOTOGRAPHY AND/OR VIDEOGRAPHY – EAGLE HILL SCHOOL – HARDWICK, MA
Eagle Hill School in Hardwick, MA is seeking a Photography and/or a Videography intern to assist with documenting academic and student life on campus. During your internship you will be responsible for photographing student activities both inside and outside the classroom with an emphasis on student life, sports and the arts. You will have the opportunity to create content for our website and various print publications as well as supply daily content for our social media channels as you work on your portfolio and gain valuable experience working in the field. We encourage both photography and videography students to apply.
Eagle Hill School offers three internship opportunities per year. Exact dates are flexible.
Fall Internship – September – December (15 weeks)
Spring Internship – January – June (22 weeks)
Summer Internship – July (5 weeks)
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
Familiarity with digital photography is a must. Excellent communication skills, acute attention to detail, and the ability to work independently is required. Experience with Photoshop, Lightroom, and Premiere Pro is extremely helpful. Intern may be working toward a college degree and may receive credit for this internship based on the rules of your school.
– Assist in all aspects of video and/or photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
– Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
– Film, video, and/or create photographs in studio and field environments
– Edit videos and touch-up still photography
– Assist in updating website and posting to social media platforms
– Pursuing or having just completed a Bachelors Degree with a concentration in photography or videography.
– Have the potential to deliver videos and/or photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story.
– Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
– Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
– Portfolio required, online preferred.
Room, board, and a $100 wk/ stipend. (1099 Tax Form)
Room – We provide housing within walking distance of campus.
Board – All meals are provided free of charge in our dining hall.
Stipend – $100 per week
To apply: please email with the subject line: Spring, Summer or Fall internship your cover letter with résumé and link to your online portfolio to Jrettig@eaglehill.school.