The Project Series: Photographing Nonprofits Scholarships
Momenta offers the following partial scholarships awards Project Series: Photographing Nonprofits workshop (unless otherwise stated).
- One (1) Award Winner will receive a $500 scholarship to be applied toward tuition for domestic workshops.
- Two (2) Runner-up Awards will receive a $250 scholarship to be applied toward tuition for domestic workshops.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Cover letter or email explaining why you’d like to attend this specific workshop and how this workshop will benefit your career goals
- A link to your online portfolio or Instagram account
- Email subject heading reading: “Scholarship Application for (Insert name of the workshop here).”
Winners will be selected by a majority vote of Momenta Workshops staff, based on all application criteria. If you are selected as a Winner or Runner-Up, you must accept your scholarship and register for the workshop with a deposit within 7 days of the official announcement. The scholarship will be applied to the final total for your tuition after you register and a full deposit is required at time of registration. Deposits are typically $2000 on International workshops and $1000 on Domestic workshops. If you do not register within 7 days of notification, the next person in line, based on voting totals, will be given the scholarship.
Open to any photographer or student photographer regardless of country, age, skill level, or profession. You must complete the application in full and be ready to register for the workshop should you be awarded a scholarship.
Next Award Deadlines:
Please email our offices for questions at email@example.com.