The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Produce and manage video and motion graphics projects, maintaining production quality according to standard industry rules and practices.
- Organize and direct location video shoots, conduct interviews, review scripts, and supervise post-production activities.
- Assist with creative development; collaborate with all Communications and Knowledge Management teams.
- Supervise external video vendors.
- Interact with Facilities Management regarding in-house studio facilities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in video production, motion graphics, video journalism, or closely related discipline, plus five years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated ability to use motion graphic software such as Motion or After Effects for creating animated graphics, dynamic text, and special effects.
- Experience working in either video broadcast or production activities using high-definition broadcast equipment.
- Experience with live streaming and related production processes.
- Knowledge of leveraging video sharing platforms for marketing and outreach.
- Proficiency in Final Cut Studio, Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, & Illustrator.
- Proficiency with DSLR equipment & taking photographs.
- Ability to work independently to direct, organize, and facilitate necessary resources.
- Ability to supervise externally-contracted professional video services.
- Ability to travel.
- Experience with New Tek Tricaster broadcasting equipment.
- Background in graphic design and animation.
- Experience in documentary filmmaking.
- Knowledge of Ustream.