Sprig is on a mission to make it simple to eat well, and Sprig’s photography is at the heart of the customer experience and brand. As a photographer at Sprig, you will bridge Sprig’s online and offline experiences and think deeply about how to showcase our food, draw attention to the quality of our ingredients and processes, while building a brand that fits in our customer’s everyday life. As a core part of Sprig’s brand, photos will be part of all of our mediums, including in-app, web, marketing, print and social media.
We are looking for a full-time in house photographer to join the team with a background in food, lifestyle and brand photography. You will be joining the creative team and you will have the chance to work hand in hand with our food, design and marketing team.
You are a conceptual thinker who wants to bring your ideas to life, who loves to experiment with their own mediums, and is excited to work across teams. You are a go-getter, great at self management, best-in-class execution and you obsess over quality. You are always willing to collaborate and receive feedback, and are always bringing optimism to the room.
- Shoot mouth-watering photography for all the food sold by Sprig, both in-app and on web
- Develop and own the Sprig photography style guideCraft a visual language that helps unify Sprig across all mediums and departments
- Visually tell the story of the Sprig process – ingredient sourcing, culinary R&D and production, and the magic behind our delivery
- Own and expand Sprig’s presence on Instagram and through our blog
- Provide art direction for photo shoots and collaborate closely with design and culinary to achieve the best possible results
- Self-manage the full photography process (this will include planning, shooting, post-production, cataloguing and archiving)
What we are looking for
- Passion for Sprig’s mission and desire to push the visual brand and storytelling to the next level
- Strong portfolio that features examples of food, lifestyle, and product photography Experience experimenting with a range of styles and techniques
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, ability to give and receive feedback, and ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong proficiency in Photoshop, Lightroom and/or Capture OneStrong knowledge in cataloguing digital files (including naming, specs and sizes)
- Experience with audio and video products is a plus
**You must include portfolio on resume and/or on application to be considered for this role**