Michael C. Fina is a leading global incentives and rewards company, specializing in employee recognition. The company provides Fortune 500 organizations with creative employee recognition programs and solutions that enhance performance and productivity, as well as the fulfillment of lifestyle gifts and rewards that celebrate key milestones and accomplishments. We believe that when you celebrate employee actions and contributions that are aligned with your unique business goals you reinforce the behaviors that improve performance, productivity and profitability. It’s a philosophy that we live by at Michael C. Fina. To learn more about the Michael C. Fina Company please go to http://www.mcfrecognition.com.
The Photographer will report directly to the PDM Supervisor, and will be responsible for production of all photography and styling for online and offline uses including print, email and web. The Photographer will work to build brand image through impactful photography. The Photographer will also collaborate with various departments such as Sales to photograph sales events, with RFP to illustrate our service components and will work the jewelry, watches and product photography for Michael C. Fina.
The role requires a high production output, a critical eye for detail, understanding of brand image and the ability to prioritize effectively. The ideal candidate has knowledge of lighting and set styling as well as still life experience (jewelry and crystals preferred.)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Photograph products for use in web and offline including lighting set up and styling.
• Image editing/retouching, both in-house and outsourcing.
• Headshots for new hires entering the organization.
• Photograph company events, conferences and professional conventions (indoor and outdoors) when need be.
• Some design knowledge preferred for simple designs for in-house communication pieces and PowerPoint slideshow presentations which will be presented by our national sales team.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts or the equivalent
• Minimum 1-2 years experience in product and jewelry photography
• Portfolio required during the interview process
• Full knowledge on how to work a professional camera and photography equipment.
• Can easily build sets for photos
• Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop is a MUST)
• Flexible to work around company events
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)