- Copyright: All entrants agree that all photograph(s) submitted to the competition may be reproduced (with photographer copyright credit) and used to conduct and promote LensCulture competitions. You are the sole copyright owner and creator of the photographs.
- Entry fee: $20 for one single photo ($10 for each additional); $60 for a series of 10 photos
- Entry deadline: 16th August 2016
- Who can enter: Open to all photographers, worldwide, 18+
- Street photography can take many forms: from candid, unexpected street portraits to brilliantly seen geometries within the built environment; anything from dazzling street fashions to gritty scenes of urban life the world over all fall into the genre.
- Genres: STREET PORTRAITS | URBAN CULTURE | STREET FASHION | ROAD TRIP | STREET ART | TRAVEL | ARCHITECTURE | BLACK & WHITE | IPHONE | ABSTRACT | GRAPHIC
- ERIES AWARD: 1st Place: $5,000 USD | 2nd Place: $3,000 USD | 3rd Place: $1,500 USD
- SINGLE IMAGE: 1st Place: $3,000 USD | 2nd Place: $1,500 USD | 3rd Place: $1,000 USD
- JUROR’S PICK: Each juror will select an individual Juror’s Pick to receive special distinction and $1,000 USD.
Image requirements: highest-quality JPEGs, sized a minimum of 1200 pixels on the longest side but up to 2000 pixels is even better. Maximum size is 10Mb. The file name should be under 50 characters.
- Online submission of digital photographs via the website: https://www.lensculture.com/street-photography-awards-2016