This intern will support the Business Desk.
Full listing here: https://interns-npr.icims.com/jobs/2722/fall-2016%3a-business-desk/job
- Conducts story research for reporters and editors
- Schedules interviews
- Logs recordings of interviews and events
- Participates in staff meetings and projects as required
- Performs routine administrative tasks
- Excellent writing, research, and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently, quickly, and accurately under deadline pressure
- Candidates should be interested in news and current events, especially business and economic news
- Strong research skills
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of NPR programming
In addition to the regular application items, candidates must upload/attach a writing sample.
Before applying, we strongly encourage you to read our Internship FAQ’s here. Please do not apply for more than 3 internships.