Feature Shoot is hiring a dynamic freelance Social Media Editor to start immediately. This is a paid, part time position. The editor will be able to work remotely from anywhere in the world, and it would consist of 12-15 hrs./week.
We are looking for detail-orientated candidates who are passionate about photography and who are exceptional at using social media effectively to tell stories. The major platforms are Facebook and Instagram, but a good working knowledge of Twitter and Snapchat will also be highly valued.
-Work alongside Editor-in-Chief to create engaging content for different social platforms.
-Create original content for Facebook and Instagram (including native content)
-Manage Feature Shoot’s social accounts and increase their growth by developing a social media strategy
-Develop social partnerships with like-minded publications
• Experience managing a web publisher’s social platforms: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat
• Ideas for how to fast-track growth across those social platforms
• An eye for spotting compelling photography that our readers will want to share
• Social media writing skills (ability to tell a story with a limited amount of words)
• Fluency with Adobe Photoshop
• Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics
• Ability to work efficiently without making mistakes
To apply, please submit your resume and 3 images you think would do well on our social channels (with copy) to email@example.com. Please put “Social Media Editor” as the subject.