Be a part of one of the fastest growing digital media production companies in the country – as featured in Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, TechCrunch, Yahoo, and The Huffington Post!
We are a fast-growing, Atlanta-based company focused on providing exceptional digital marketing and video production services. We work with a wide-range of clients such as Coca-Cola, Red Bull, Verizon Wireless, and Coldwell Banker. We also enjoy serving small businesses, startup companies, and medical practices. We have a team-oriented and results-driven culture with tremendous growth opportunity.
Our team is active and energetic, and we all have a strong sense of pride in our team culture! Every person on our team enjoys the company of one another, and we all go above and beyond to help out one another. We believe in working hard, but also just simply having fun and enjoying what we do!
Our core values are something that we strongly believe in, and it is so important to us that everyone innately has each of these instilled in him / her:
- Results driven, not effort driven
- Solution focused
- Do more with less
- Better than yesterday
- Be positive
- Take ownership
- Vested in clients’ success
Position Details and Requirements:
- Work with a cutting edge media and video production company
- Build client relationships
- Liaison between clients and cinematographers
- Managing client expectations
- Managing client feedback
- Excellent communication skills, as well as writing and editing skills
- Very detail-oriented
- Ensuring that the project management process is carried out
- Creating production booklets and storyboards for the clients
- Scheduling shoots
- Team-centric attitude
- Works well under pressure and short deadlines
- Passionate, positive, and hard-working attitude
- Self-starter, problem-solving approach to work
- Fast learner
- Produce a short video explaining why you desire this position
- Provide one or more case studies demonstrating your ability to manage clients and / or internal team members.
This position is expected to require minimal to no travel.
This position requires office hours from at least 9:00am – 5:00pm (excluding lunch). Hours may vary based upon business needs – weekend and/or evening shoots.
Base salary with additional incentive compensation based on performance. Periodic evaluations based on overall performance and goal reaching. Benefits package includes opportunity for 401(k) with company match.
Please call 404.907.1916. Please do not call any numbers listed on the Crisp website. You will not be considered for the position if you do so.