DEADLINE EXTENDED: Submit to the WPOW Juried Photo Exhibition
WPOW’s Annual Juried Photography Exhibition 2015
Women Photojournalists of Washington (WPOW) is pleased to announce an open call for submissions to its Annual Juried Photography Exhibition. Send us your best three images from the last year for a chance to be included in the WPOW 2015 Juried Exhibition, which will open during FotoWeekDC in November and will also tour universities
RULES & ENTRY INFORMATION
– Only current WPOW members are eligible to participate and entry is free
– Each WPOW member may submit up to three (3) images for consideration
– Images should reflect the theme of women’s issues** though it is not necessary for a woman
– Images must have been captured between May 10, 2014 and May 10, 2015
– Images and entry forms must be submitted via WeTransfer by the deadline
The images selected by our three independent jurors will be printed and displayed at a public gallery opening hosted by WPOW and its sponsors during FotoWeek DC.
The prints will also be presented as a national traveling photography exhibition at universities across the country. A slideshow of the selected images will be presented during several workshops and lectures throughout the year and the show will be featured prominently on WPOW’s website.
The photographer whose image is selected as Best in Show will receive a Nikon COOLPIX P900 Digital Camera, generously donated by Nikon.