- Produce and manage gallery, episodic and event photographic coverage for USA Network and offer support as needed to NBC Entertainment.
- Work with network marketing, creative and publicity departments to facilitate shoots that cover advertising and publicity needs.
- Negotiate with producers, talent agents, publicists and managers regarding shoot dates, location, time, approvals etc.
- Manage and maintain budgets, negotiate fees and expenses, source and hire photographers and production crews.
- Fulfill press/marketing photo requests when necessary.
- Bachelors degree in Photography, Journalism, Communications, Marketing or related field.
- Minimum 5 years experience in photography, photo editing and photo production.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Photoshop, Photo Mechanic and Adobe Bridge.
- Must have experience working with digital photography and be familiar with photo asset management systems.
- Interested candidates must submit a resume for this job online to be considered.
- Must be willing to work in NY, NY.
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
- Must have work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.
- Must have ability to work flexible hours including weekends and evenings.