ZEKE Magazine. The world explored through photographs, ideas, and words, by leading documentary photographers from across the globe, published by the Social Documentary Network. The first issue will feature the best work from SDN from the previous year. ZEKE will combine photography with essays about the issues explored by the photographers.
The first issue of ZEKE will draw from featured work submitted to SDN in 2014:
- Three feature articles exploring:
WATER/SCARCITY with photographs by Rudi Dundas and Daniel Roca
BANGLADESH GARMENT INDUSTRY with photographs by K.M. Asad and Suvra Kanti Das
RIO/BRAZIL with photographs by Tiana Markova-Gold and Dario De Dominicis
Each article will also have an essay exploring the context of these issues in depth.
- Winners of our 2014 call for entries on Narrative Documentary.
- 12 Featured Photographers of the Month.
- SDN trending photographers
- Interviews with Ed Kashi and Matt Black.
- Other content relevant to the documentary community.
Click here for preview version.
ORDER YOUR COPY HERE: http://socialdocumentary.net/cms/ZEKE_Order