Multimedia Content Coordinator
CONNECTICUT PUBLIC BROADCASTING, INC.
JOB TITLE: Multimedia Content Coordinator, Documentary/Entertainment Content Unit
REPORTS TO: Executive Producer, Documentary/Entertainment Content Unit
JOB SUMMARY: Coordinate content generation across multiple platforms for entertainment productions. Assist in the production of live and taped studio-based and field-produced programs. Assist with promotional elements including on-air promotion, press releases and other outreach activities.
- Assist in the production of program content as well as assist with the oversight of pre-production agreement and post-production elements of programs, on time and within budget
- Coordinate and oversee shoots for live and taped shows as well as studio and field-based shoots
- Develop and oversee ongoing web and social media content
- Ensure successful completion of all underwriting requirements for productions
- Create documents for presentations and other administrative work as needed
- Other duties as assigned
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training and experience
- Music and performance industry background essential
- Strong research and writing skills
- Ability to handle a large variety of projects simultaneously
- Familiarity with FCC rules and regulations regarding broadcast restrictions
- Awareness of compliance issues and understanding of copyright rights, releases, clearances and contracts
- Effective communication skills, including calm, confident, controlled demeanor in a heavy deadline-driven environment
Send application materials to:
Send resume, cover letter (including where candidate found out about the position), and salary requirements to Human Resources, Connecticut Public Broadcasting, Inc., 1049 Asylum Avenue, Hartford, CT 06105/ E-mail: email@example.com. No phone calls, please.