We are looking for Videographer/editor, who will be responsible for capturing images and recording on video tape in addition to editing footage.
Videographer/Editor Essential Functions:
- Videotapes news and special programming for production using video camera equipment; makes technical decisions regarding appropriate lighting, shooting angle and placement and type of microphone; receives explicit instruction from the producer regarding assignment
- Edits and assembles final visual/audio program material; ensures consistency and relevancy to production; monitors technical quality of end product
- Assists producer/director regarding preconceived ideas and physical realities of production setting
- Test all equipment to determine technical quality of recording, audio and lighting apparatus prior to operation the field
- Oversees the security, operation and maintenance of equipment utilized in shooting and editing
- Digitally edit video
- Driving to locations, setting up and operating equipment
Desired Skills and Experience
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS:
- Knowledge of TV broadcasting rules and regulation
- Knowledge of field production techniques and standards
- Skill in visualizing and shooting concepts effectively
- Excellent work ethic
- Excellent creative ability and thorough understanding of computer and server technology with good computer skills
- Work well under pressure
- Self-motivated and driven
- Organized, with strong multi-tasking abilities
- Team player with friendly disposition who takes directions well.
- Must have own vehicle
- Must have clean driving record
BA in TV/Radio/Film, Fine Arts or related and a least one year experience operating video cameras and editing equipment.
More information here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/18054150?trk=job_view_similar_jobs