Jack of all arts
Our homes all have distinctive interiors but here at onefinestay we’re passionate about bringing the unique personality and character of each home to life. We want visitors to our website to yearn to explore further and we love to delight all of our new host members with beautiful shots of their homes.
We put a huge amount of effort into our interiors photography, from carefully styled shoots to scrupulous post production. Due to our rapid growth (we’re running multiple shoots every day), we’re now looking for a talented creative graduate with aesthetic appreciation, and a passion for property interiors, architecture and design, to join us.
This is a full time, entry-level role, and you’ll have the chance to train your eye and produce stunning photography with some ‘QT’ in some of New York’s most fabulous homes. As part of the commercial team, getting up to 25 homes per week live on the site, you’ll also be expected to pitch in with the rest of the team, wherever needed.
- Shooting homes: working closely with our stylists to bring the character of our unique homes to life.
- You’ll be responsible for taking many of the photographs which end up on the website. We use (and will provide) a Canon kit
- Retouching photos: back in the office you will edit and retouch in Adobe Lightroom, reaching the high standards required for our website
- Maintaining equipment: keeping your Canon kit in tiptop shape
Desired experience and skills
- Experience of interiors photography strongly preferred, please provide examples of you work
- You have a creative degree or a proven background in design, with an impressive portfolio to boot
- Working knowledge of Adobe Lightroom is required. You will also need to be competent reviewing, retouching and working with digital images
- Creativity and flair: we’ll be relying on your creative eye to tease out the best features of a room.
- You’ll also need a strong eye for detail and a strong understanding of our brand
- Energetic: working on a shoot is thirsty work. You’ll need to have the energy and drive to get round a six bedroom home in four hours and still have a smile on your face when the host walks back through the front door
- Mature and personable: warm, naturally sociable and outgoing. You’ll be able to build rapport with a diverse group of sophisticated members each and every time you step into a new home\
- Opportunistic and self-motivated: ability to thrive in an unstructured start-up environment
What you’ll get
- An opportunity to build a deep interiors portfolio
- Early responsibility
- Freedom to implement your own ideas from the outset
- Exposure to many different areas of our business
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Career progression: we’re going places, and we need great people to help us get there
- A vibrant and fun work environment with like-minded individuals
- A funky open-plan office in SoHo with all the snacks you can eat
If this sounds like a role for you then we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and a link to your portfolio via the button below.