We are pleased to announce an open call for submissions to our Annual Juried Photography Exhibition for 2012.
RULES & ENTRY INFORMATION
- Only current WPOW members are eligible to participate
- Each WPOW member may submit up to three (3) images for consideration
- Images must reflect the theme of women’s issues, though it is not necessary for a woman to appear in each image
- Images must have been captured between May 10, 2011 and May 10, 2012
- There is no entry fee
- Images and entry forms must be submitted via FTP by the deadline: May 10, 2012, at 11:59 p.m.
Download the entry form here:
The images selected by our three independent jurors will be printed, framed, and displayed at a public gallery opening hosted by WPOW and its sponsors during FotoWeek DC. Jurors will be announced after the call for entries has closed.
The prints will also be presented as a national traveling photography exhibition at universities across the country. A slideshow of the selected images will be presented during several workshops and lectures throughout the year.
Only photographs made between May 10, 2011 and May 10, 2012 are eligible for entry. Please do not enter any image previously submitted to the WPOW Annual Juried Photography Exhibition.
Thank you for your participation, and we look forward to seeing your work!
Call for Entries Announcement (PDF):