Location: Rome, Tuscany & Umbria, Italy
Dates: September 30 – October 6, 2012
Cost: $3450 (Dual Occupancy) Single supplement: $550
Please contact our office for itinerary and travel information.
- Six days and nights in gorgeous Italian wine country
- Explore travel photography in a stress free, beautiful environment
- Stay in authentic villas and farmhouses with hospitable caretakers
- Travel easily throughout the region with the support of our instructors, guides and translators
- Capture breathtaking sunrise and sunset photography in historic Siena
- Get behind-the-scenes access to the annual grape harvest & winemaking at the famous Villa Vignamaggio
- Experience the succulent dishes of the region with specially prepared meals
- Celebrate the Feast of St. Francis with the locals in ancient Assisi
- Discover Florence’s hidden marketplaces and bustling cafes
- Meander through ancient cities in search of the perfect light
- Get personalized editing and coaching from our staff
About the Program
La Bella Italia is calling you for this magnificent photography experience through the gorgeous hillsides of Tuscany and Central Italy. Private tours of family-run wineries, historic villages with bustling street life and twilight dinners at rustic villas will set the scene for your images to shine. This exciting documentary travel workshop will teach you how to take beautiful travel photographs in a stress-free, fun-filled environment.
For More Information
Please email our offices for further information at email@example.com. You may also reach Director of Workshops or any of our staffers between the hours of 9 a.m – 5 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday at our offices at 202.688.1448. Please call or email to set up a weekend or evening appointment.